Introducing a brand new Global Programme: Buddhism in Asia
13 May 2009 to 30 May 2009
Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan
Each USP student selected will be expected to pay about SG$800, which will go towards the airfare and other fees. The rest will be subsidized by USP.
REQUIREMENTS AND DELIVERABLES
Each selected USP student must:
– be avaliable and committed for the entire course of the programme ( this means attending all 3 pretrip seminars, to the trip itself and to post-trip meetings and the conference)
– be prepared to write an individual or group research paper on a specific topic related to the overarching themes of this programme.
– be committed towards writing field trip reports.
Only 12 USP students will be selected to participate in this programme. There are no restrictions on year or major. Students who are interested, please submit the items stated below. You will be required to attend an interview.
– Your Resume (no longer than 2 types)
– An Essay: What is it about this programme which interests you and how do you intend to contribute during and especially after the end of this programme?
Please upload your CV under the “CURRICULUM VITAE” tab and upload your essay under “File 1”. Please ensure that you name your file as “BIA_YourName.doc”. Please only upload files in Word Document and ensure that your name and matric number is listed clearly on the essay as well.
5.00PM, 18 March 2009
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Vindy (65164628), Michelle (97826915) or William (97511510) or email firstname.lastname@example.org